or make 4 interest-free payments of $38.92 AUD fortnightly with More info
Low profile and fully adjustable, this mount is the most versatile in the range. It allows for multiple installation options to ensure the instruments are not obstructed. The "reverse" mount feature provides sufficient room for medium sized tankbags to be mounted on the motorcycle without interfering with the GPS Device.
Additionally, the GPS mount plate can accommodate GPS cradles in both a horizontal or vertical orientation, ideally suited to GPS devices with a screen rotation function.
The R-1i mounting lugs are adjustable in width from a minimum of 68mm between centres through to 145mm. This allows for easy mounting on the handlebar clamps of many motorcycles.
The R-1i comes with imperial hardware to suit most American motorcycles.
The R-1 Mount is available in Clear Anodised or Black Anodised finishes to suit your handlebar/triple clamp colour.
This mount is a special order item with an approximate lead time of 15 working days.
The R-1i comes with two long stainless steel mounting lugs. The rod portion of the mounting lugs will need to be cut using a hacksaw to suit narrower installations. This is a really simply process - measure the width between the centre of the two bolts across the triple clamp and divide it by two. This is the final length of the mounting lug required. Cut each mounting lug to this length and gently file the end to remove any burrs (if required). Insert the mounting lug into the mount body and tighten the assembly. Done!
Please contact us if you have any questions or are unsure if this mount suits your motorcycle.
• Garmin zumo 210 & 220
• Garmin zumo 340, 350, 390, 395 & 396
• Garmin zumo 550, 590 & 595
• Garmin zumo 660 & 665
• Garmin Montana with optional genuine Garmin AMPS Rugged Mount
• Garmin InReach SE+ & Explorer+ with genuine Garmin AMPS Mount
• TomTom Rider 2, 5, Pro, & Urban Rider
• TomTom Rider 400, 450 & 550
• BMW Navigator 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & Adventure
• Any GPS Device with an AMPS 4 hole pattern
• Adjustable viewing angle
• Generous rubber mounts to absorb vibrations
• Stainless steel hardware for ultimate weather protection
• AMPS 4 hole pattern to suit most common GPS Devices
Included in the box:
• R-1i GPS mount & installation hardware
• Installation manual
• Stainless steel mounting hardware to suit most common GPS Device cradles
BikePenR GPS Mounts
The high quality BikePenR GPS mounts are machined from solid aluminium to provide a durable and weather resistant mount that integrates perfectly with your motorcycle. Stainless steel hardware and generous rubber vibration dampers provide additional peace of mind for your GPS Device investment. All BikePenR GPS mounts come with the added protection of a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects.