or make 4 interest-free payments of $38.92 AUD fortnightly with More info
Designed specifically for Yamaha's range of MT-07 naked motorcycles, the MT-07 has a simple two bolt installation and raises the GPS for optimal visibility.
This mount is fully adjustable, to ensure the optimum positioning of the GPS device and suits motorcycles with a tankbag fitted.
Additionally, the GPS mount plate can accommodate GPS cradles in both a horizontal or vertical orientation, ideally suited to GPS devices with a screen rotation function.
The MT-07 mount is available in Black Anodised finishes to suit your handlebar/triple clamp colour.
This mount is a special order item with a 15 working day lead time.
• Garmin zumo 210 & 220
• Garmin zumo 340, 350, 390, 395 & 396
• Garmin zumo 550, 590 & 595
• Garmin zumo 660 & 665
• Garmin Montana with optional genuine Garmin AMPS Rugged Mount
• Garmin InReach SE+ & Explorer+ with genuine Garmin AMPS Mount
• TomTom Rider 2, 5, Pro, & Urban Rider
• TomTom Rider 400, 450 & 550
• BMW Navigator 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & Adventure
• Any GPS Device with an AMPS 4 hole pattern
• Adjustable viewing angle
• Generous rubber mounts to absorb vibrations
• Stainless steel hardware for ultimate weather protection
• AMPS 4 hole pattern to suit most common GPS Devices
Included in the box:
• MT-07 GPS mount & installation hardware
• Installation manual
• Stainless steel mounting hardware to suit most common GPS Device cradles
BikePenR GPS Mounts
The high quality BikePenR GPS mounts are machined from solid aluminium to provide a durable and weather resistant mount that integrates perfectly with your motorcycle. Stainless steel hardware and generous rubber vibration dampers provide additional peace of mind for your GPS Device investment. All BikePenR GPS mounts come with the added protection of a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects.