or make 4 interest-free payments of $30.45 AUD fortnightly with More info
The T-MAX fascia mount is specifically designed for mounting on the top surface of the Yamaha T-Max scooter instrument binnacle using existing screw locations. It fits neatly above the instrument panel and provides full viewing angle adjustment to ensure the optimal GPS device screen positioning is achieved.
The GPS mount plate can be positioned in either the vertical or horizontal position to accommodate different orientations of GPS cradles.
The T-MAX Mount is only available in a Black Anodised finish.
This mount is a special order item with an approximate lead time of 15 working days.
• Garmin zumo 210 & 220
• Garmin zumo 340, 350, 390, 395 & 396
• Garmin zumo 550, 590 & 595
• Garmin zumo 660 & 665
• Garmin Montana with optional genuine Garmin AMPS Rugged Mount
• Garmin InReach SE+ & Explorer+ with genuine Garmin AMPS Mount
• TomTom Rider 2, 5, Pro, & Urban Rider
• TomTom Rider 400, 450 & 550
• BMW Navigator 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & Adventure
• Any GPS Device with an AMPS 4 hole pattern
• Adjustable viewing angle
• Generous rubber mounts to absorb vibrations
• Stainless steel hardware for ultimate weather protection
• AMPS 4 hole pattern to suit most common GPS Devices
Included in the box:
• T-MAX GPS mount & installation hardware
• Installation manual
• Stainless steel mounting hardware to suit most common GPS Device cradles
BikePenR GPS Mounts
The high quality BikePenR GPS mounts are machined from solid aluminium to provide a durable and weather resistant mount that integrates perfectly with your motorcycle. Stainless steel hardware and generous rubber vibration dampers provide additional peace of mind for your GPS Device investment. All BikePenR GPS mounts come with the added protection of a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects.