or make 4 interest-free payments of $39.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
The hugely popular S-R series of mounts have been completely redesigned to reduce weight and allow the option of mounting across the top triple clamp bolts of a huge range of motorcycles.
The S-R1 mount is now ultra-compact, with a weight of only 160g. It is the perfect solution for most bikes that have a two bolt or four bolt handlebar clamp across the handlebars and is ideally suited to newer super naked motorcycles with compact instrument displays.
This mount is fully adjustable, to ensure the optimum positioning of the GPS device and suits motorcycles with tankbags fitted. Additionally, the GPS mount plate can accommodate GPS cradles in both a horizontal or vertical orientation, ideally suited to GPS devices with a screen rotation function.
The S-R1 GPS mount is now adjustable in width from a minimum of 54mm between bolt centres through to a maximum of 145mm (the mounting lugs may need to be cut down for narrower installations). This allows for easy mounting on the handlebar clamps of many motorcycles.
The S-R1 comes with metric hardware to suit most motorcycles on the market.
This mount is available in Clear Anodised or Black Anodised finishes to suit your handlebar/triple clamp colour.
The S-R1 comes with two long stainless steel mounting lugs. The rod portion of the mounting lugs will need to be cut using a hacksaw to suit narrower installations. This is a really simply process - measure the width between the centre of the two bolts across the triple clamp and divide it by two. This is the final length of the mounting lug required. Cut each mounting lug to this length and gently file the end to remove any burrs (if required). Insert the mounting lug into the mount body and tighten the assembly. Done!
Please contact us if you have any questions or are unsure if this mount suits your motorcycle.
• Garmin zumo 210 & 220
• Garmin zumo 340, 350, 390, 395 & 396
• Garmin zumo 550, 590 & 595
• Garmin zumo 660 & 665
• Garmin Montana with optional genuine Garmin AMPS Rugged Mount
• Garmin InReach SE+ & Explorer+ with genuine Garmin AMPS Mount
• TomTom Rider 2, 5, Pro, & Urban Rider
• TomTom Rider 400, 450 & 550
• BMW Navigator 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & Adventure
• Any GPS Device with an AMPS 4 hole pattern
• Adjustable viewing angle
• Generous rubber mounts to absorb vibrations
• Stainless steel hardware for ultimate weather protection
• AMPS 4 hole pattern to suit most common GPS Devices
Included in the box:
• S-R1 GPS mount & installation hardware
• Installation manual
• Stainless steel mounting hardware to suit most common GPS Device cradles
BikePenR GPS Mounts
The high quality BikePenR GPS mounts are machined from solid aluminium to provide a durable and weather resistant mount that integrates perfectly with your motorcycle. Stainless steel hardware and generous rubber vibration dampers provide additional peace of mind for your GPS Device investment. All BikePenR GPS mounts come with the added protection of a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects.